Under Linear Technology PU Timing belts comes from BRECO.
BRECO® TIMING BELTS
BRECO M: Open lengths
BRECO V: Joined belts
BRECO M: The BRECO® TIMING BELT is produced in open lengths with tension members parallel in relation to the edges. Open length belts are used,for instance, in linear drives. All tension members participate in the power transmission flow.
BRECO V: Any length of BRECO® TIMING BELTS can be obtained by joining open length belts. In the join area, half of the tension members participate in the power transmission flow. Joined endless BRECO® TIMING BELTS find their preferred application in conveying technology for any centre distance.
- Open length belts for linear drives
- Linear drives convert rotary movements into linear movements. BRECO® TIMING BELTS are preferentially
- purchased in open lengths.
- Joined belts in conveying technology
- Joined timing belts can be supplied in any length.However, minimum lengths apply for the various belt profiles. To fit special transport requirements, timing belts can be supplied with backings or flighted.
Available Range of Linear Technology:
- ATL High Performance Timing Belt – Open Length
- AT High Performance Timing Belt – Open Length
- Self – Guiding Timing Belt – Open Length
- T – Standard Timing Belt – Open Length
- Imperial Timing Belt – Open Length
- F Flat Belt – Open Length
- Open Length SYNCHROFLEX Timing Belt
For more details please go through the attach file