SWR Europe banded V – Belts are used especially on drives with significant impacts as well as highly irregular loads. By virtue of their design, they reliably transmit high torque and power on oscillating drives as well as on drives with large center distances. These belts are also the ideal solution for friction transmission drives with shafts arranged vertically.
- Moderately resistant to oil
- Electrically conductive in accordance with ISO 1813
- Unaffected by tropical climates
- Suitable for temperature ranging from -40°C to +80°C
Available Ranges of Banded V – Belts:
- Available Wrapped with the profiles 3V(9J), 5V(15J), 8V(25J), SPZ, SPA, SPB, SPC, A/HA/ B/HB, C/HC and D/HD.
- Available Raw Edge with the profiles 3VX, 5VX, 8VX, XPZ, XPA, XPB and XPC.
- Farm Machinery
- Rock Crushes
- Fans and wherever large irregular forces must be transmitted over long span lengths